Global Trade Group's
DEDICATED EXECUTIVE PROGRAM
This program offers in-depth global trade support from a senior international executive who will work side by side with your staff to design and implement systems and procedures. We will help you take your international business to the next level.
WHAT ARE YOUR NEEDS?
- Are you looking to take the next step to expand your international business, but lack the resources and personnel to expand beyond the basics?
- Do you need someone to work directly with your staff to provide tailored solutions to fit your specific industry or product line?
- Are you interested in working with an organization that can provide in-house, in-depth, dedicated international assistance to help you achieve measurable goals?
HERE IS OUR SOLUTION.
The GTG Dedicated Executive Program is designed to help accelerate your entry or expansion into new international markets by lowering initial costs and providing you with the information needed before committing significant resources.
Here's how the program works: Our dedicated executive is assigned to your company for a minimum of five months, working approximately one day per week at your company offices, interacting with your existing staff to develop and implement a customized international trade program. Assistance is provided at every step to ensure that your organization can sustain the program beyond the conclusion of the assignment.
By embedding personnel within your organization and working directly with your existing staff, GTG is able to focus on the areas important to your company to help you attain measurable results.
Our Global Trade Group executive will work with you as long as needed, but this program is not intended to be a permanent solution. Our work is done once we have facilitated the implementation of robust systems to help your company sustain an international portfolio.
Pricing is based on the scope of services, but in line with our mission as a private, nonprofit organization.
- Provide in-depth export assistance to achieve tangible results in a fraction of the time
- Analyze existing processes and adapt them to international business requirements
- Train existing personnel to handle international transactions
- Develop procedures to comply with current export regulations
- Design and implement international representation networks
- Assist with the selection and hiring of international staff if needed
For an informational flyer about the Dedicated Executive Program, click here.
For details, contact John Senese, VP of International Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 800.793.0912.